Friday, September 24, 2010

When can I say 'INDIA is leading the World'?... I have my point....

...not as a joke... not the way that  in organizing CWG.  In a good sense. In proud way...
How dare I expect such a thing, in the time of chain slaps....?
....I have my point....
About CWG? It is a little mess.... more is ahead... if
... the uncertainty around my guess is less and less. I don't know specific features about it, but I have necessary signals to support it. 
When an unfortunate or unexpected and undesired event occurs to someone he or she feels humiliated and cries too. That is what exactly happened to many of Indians who are experiencing many of these unfortunate things which are happening from last few weeks. I can't say last few weeks, in reality it is more than that, but for now we forgot many of such mischievous acts, that occurred earlier to these...
As was slightly introduced in my earlier posts, the act derived result, is playing a big role in all these events. Again and again I stress on only one thing. Any of these events, is not an act by luck or it is not spontaneous or it is not formed or framed in one day or one year. Neither it is associated with one person's misconduct. This is a resultant or fruit of our society, the way it acts.
It is obvious. At the present position of our society, it has to produce these sour fruits. There is no other way. There is a very good word for it. Which is "Inevitable". If you touch fire, pain is inevitable. If you friendship with a thief, one day you surely visit the birth place of Lord Sri Krishna. If I do misdeeds for a long time unnoticed or my society does bad things blindly supporting its deeds, eventually,  will fall into an unknown trap. This is for sure, but the only thing is we don't know for now how these all things be worked out. We are not blessed with this kind of knowledge or theory at this moment.
Is this theory works only for bad things? No. It also works for good. Every society or person equipped with some good and some bad traits. Some times both kind of these traits interact and some times not. If the Good  qualities are more then good will be evident. Same for the bad.
... This is going to be unending... Finally what I wanted to say is.... There are no sufficient proofs yet... But I don't keep quite in guessing my Nation's fate. It has full potential to lead the Good and as well as the world. But it needs to pass through the phases where it is going to gain more experience and learn lessons. Learnings for its acts, learnings for its elements' (Individuals or small societies) acts. Though many good elements are working from and around different corners of the world, the good lessons only be learnt from bad deeds or with some mindless acts.
Any way we are in learning stage. That is with many of the problems such as, corruption, law breaks, illiteracy, literates who need more education and finally no-ownership.
In India and some of other countries like India, the problem, of course it is one of the many such problems, is ownership. Forget about the so called responsibility for a failure. My unanswered simple question is 'Who owns India'. Not an emotional ownership. A real and responsible ownership. Like, the way we own our house or our land or our bike or car. The care we take while using our groceries, the pain we experience while paying more money for vegetables, the pain we get when we mistakenly dropping refined oil or milk on the floor. The loss and the associated pain. Where are they, when we feel about India and its property. Remember this sentence. There is a plenty of amount lost during a collapse of a bridge, a building, a train accident, a flood, an unlawful mining activity, with corruption, with bandh, political dramas, chaos... many things.... Who will get a pain for all these activities... like the pain we get when we lose a lac rupees in a day for a thief. When we lose our small land in Govt. SEZ.
.... NO one. Literally no one. Including me. I didn't say 'India and our property', I said only 'India and its property'. I'm not feeling it as my property. I'm not feeling all Indians as my own people. Honestly, it is not coming out. Then who else....  'The Indian Government'. There won't be a great joke than this... under any circumstances. Shall we expect our Prime Minister to feel the pain? or President?... Yes..... In theory it should be. But at present level of our society we should not. Then, who has to?
The day when I believe some one is there, the day when I get a positive answer for this question, that day I also surely find one thing., that is....

INDIA is leading the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment