Monday, December 27, 2010

All time stats for my blog

I started my blog on 08 sep 2010. And so far 310 page views are recorded as you see here.

Among my eight posts so far, 'When can I say 'INDIA is leading the World'?' attracted more viewers and subsequently  Corruption - Not a bad thingFuturology and OrderlinessJulian Assange made United States half naked (which looks bit offensive towards US, but in reality what I exactly wanted to say is even a super power cannot go beyond Nature's control), Again...something about prediction and evolution Life... a highly complicated phenomena.... and  Role of prediction in life attracted viewers. It gives me immense pleasure to keep up my writings and share with you. Please post your comments of any kind, so that I can improve the writings and my thinking as well.

Thanks,
Arun

No comments:

Post a Comment